Sunday, May 25, 2008

Scrimping and Saving

Well I think most of the major decisions have been made. We will be putting a deposit down on the venue this week, costumes are in the works, and the date is set. All that is left now is to somehow find a way to pay for it all. We should probably sit down and make a realistic budget so that we can design a savings plan. I figure if we put away a little money every paycheck, by next year we should be able to afford this thing.

Ultimately, the important thing is that Sarah and I promise to stand by another regardless of what life brings. We've already done that in our hearts, and all we really have to do to make it official is find a notary and sign some papers. Still, I'd really like the wedding to be a memorable event. I think our love deserves that.

No comments: