Friday, July 17, 2009

Down to the Wire

Tomorrow, we are taking a road trip down to New Jersey to meet with the costumer. While the men's costumes have all fit reasonably well, Wonder Woman has proved problematic to say the least. Rather than ship the costume back for a third time, we have decided to take the time and money to drive down so that he can build the next suit right on her body. Unfortunately, this unplanned escapade is cutting into my set construction time.

I rented a van and made a run on Home Depot today. I have had to pare the set down considerably from what I had intended, but I think it will still be pretty cool. I even got a glowing Kryptonite shard to bring the Fortress to life.

There are still a million things left to do and more than a few unknown quantities. I'll try to keep you posted as things develop.

No comments: